I want to borrow

[quote=“Adrexia”]Does anybody have any of this stuff I could borrow?

Brown or grey trench coat
Hunting knife/larp knife of some sort[/quote]

I can provide these.

Doesn’t everyone?

[quote=“IdiotSavant”][quote=“Adrexia”]Does anybody have any of this stuff I could borrow?

Brown or grey trench coat
Hunting knife/larp knife of some sort[/quote]

I can provide these.
[/quote]

Thank you!

What round you want the rifle for? I can bring a nerf item or two that might suit.

Hi Guys,
Id really like to borrow a sword of some sort for use during Dry Spell, Romeo & Ethel, and if there available a pair of daggers but can settle for just 1 for Larp larp
if anyone can help that would be wonderful

Daena

I’ll bring my swords (Frostmorn, Glamdring, & Anduril), mace, and double belt hanger, even though I suspect I won’t need them personally at any time. Frostmorn does not fit in any hanger I have, the other two do, though Anduril is difficult to draw at the waist.

I’ll probably only use my shield as something to attach attach a certain pizza box to in Round Two, so it’ll be available in other rounds.

All I can think of that I need to borrow at present is some sort of LARP-safe combat knife for AITC on Friday night, a single throwing knife will probably do.

[quote=“mundens”]I’ll bring my swords (Frostmorn, Glamdring, & Anduril), mace, and double belt hanger, even though I suspect I won’t need them personally at any time. Frostmorn does not fit in any hanger I have, the other two do, though Anduril is difficult to draw at the waist.

I’ll probably only use my shield as something to attach attach a certain pizza box to in Round Two, so it’ll be available in other rounds.

All I can think of that I need to borrow at present is some sort of LARP-safe combat knife for AITC on Friday night, a single throwing knife will probably do.[/quote]

I’ll bring my daggers if you want. They look very combat knifey.

That’s the one’s with the leg scabbards? Would I be able to borrow one Saturday morning?

Thanks Sophie, that would be great!

Bit last minute, but can anyone loan me some sort of sword for Romeo and Ethel the Pirate’s daughter?

I’ll have one you can use Steph. It’s my backup weapon from 33AR.

I’ll have one you can use Steph. It’s my backup weapon from 33AR.[/quote]

It’s not taller than I am, is it? :smiley:

Nope, just my one-handed sword for use with a shield or as a reserve. It’s still bigger than Nik of course. :wink:

Anyone have a ray gun I can steal on Saturday morning? It’s for SCIENCE!

(Backup plan: a nerf. But somehow I think that it will fail to strike FEAR into the hearts of PUNY MORTALS)

Does anyone have a pistol I could use for the flagship? I got a cheap one from the $2 store this morning, but the barrels already fallen off lol.

I can lend you one blair

Excellent, Thank you