Auckland AGM October 15th 2014

I accept the nomination for general officer, thanks Prema.

I would like to nominate Roelof for General Officer.

I shall be accepting this nomination.

I second this nomination.

Updated list:

Nominated, seconded and accepted (if you nominated yourself, I assume you have accepted)

• Prema Cottingham for Auckland Director
  • Walter Hamer for Treasurer
  • Walter Hamer for General Officer
  • Daena Schofield for General Officer
  • Clare Stones for Secretary
  • Mikare Curtis for Gear Officer.
  • Dave Luxton for General Officer
  • Roelof van der Merwe for General Officer

Nominated and seconded:

Nominated:

• Prema for Secretary, Marketing Officer and General Officer
  • Ryan Paddy for Marketing Officer (declined)

If you are on this list, please check that your NZLARPs membership is up to date.

Is there somewhere we can check this?

Is there somewhere we can check this?[/quote]

Log in to nzlarps.org/ or ask the national or auckland secretary (or any committee member - they all have access).

I’ve been monitoring this, and all nominators and seconders were members at the time of nomination (those nominated don’t have to be, but simply have to join if elected).

Log into the NZLARPS website and in your info is your membership status and expire date

Log into the NZLARPS website and in your info is your membership status and expire date[/quote]

Thanks. I forget that it has a log in feature.

I received my electronic voting ballot today, but Roelof van der Merwe doesn’t appear to be listed on the General Officer candidates. Is this an oversight, or has he withdrawn?

I haven’t withdrawn. So I’d say a slight oversight.

Thanks guys. I’ve emailed out a corrected ballot.

For anyone that has voted already: please send an updated vote to auckland2015agmvote@gmail.com, or otherwise send a note if you are happy with your vote as is.

For everyone: Please note that you can vote for up to TWO general officer candidates, as we have two general officer positions on the committee.

It’s a pity that we have 3 people vying for the 2 General Officer roles, but nobody standing for Marketing Officer.

Especially given that all of the General Officer candidates have helped with Auckland marketing this year.