Werewolf: The Forsaken - The Tides of Change

As some of you may have heard, a new World of Darkness monthly game is in the making. Cameron Burns, Simon Croad, and myself are pleased to announce our Werewolf: The Forsaken campaign, titled “The Tides of Change”. This game is set in modern day Auckland within the gritty world of darkness.

The game is scheduled to run later this year. In the meantime, our forums are live and ready to go:

werewolf.forumotion.co.nz/

Once registered, you will have access to all the information you need to get started - find some friends, make a pack, and get ready to enter the world of the Forsaken.

The ST team for The Tides of Change has recently approved a bunch of character concepts. If you have submitted a concept, you should go and check to see what we had to say :wink:

I’d also like to remind everyone who has expressed interest but has not formally submitted a concept to please do so by the end of July. More details to be found on the forum! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.

Just a reminder and note…The first game is slated to be in october, we are still accepting concepts and sheets for this game. We are looking at a run date of the 22nd of Oct as to the best of our knowledge its a free day in october.

Oh sweet, that means I don’t have to bother submitting any concepts right now as I will be at NAAMA on 22 October.

It would be best to get your concept in as soon as possible so you can get into a pack and have your background worked into our story lines.

Argh, sorry - didn’t see the “end of July” request there.

Have had difficulty hearing back from potential pack-mates but have made some headway now and will endeavour to get my concept to you ASAP.

There’s alot of new people in the community so I just thought I would mention to them that this game is still on going, character spaces are still open and that people to play NPCs are welcome too… contact myself if your interested or get someone to pass the message along