Werewolf Game - Main Thread - 4 June 2007

[size=200]Turn = Day[/size]

[i]The night has fled the village once more and the huddled masses come cowering from their nights shelters. A large selection of symbols praising the Gods T’rapithis, Triery, Ndurg and others are seen as well as necklaces of Garlic.
A quick look around shows that there are no bodies to be found and a sigh of relief escapes from the villagers. Maybe this menace is gone. Maybe the danger has finally passed.

It is late in the morning that the first scent of trouble appears. One of the local woodsmen has been to see the smithy but there was no one there. It soon becomes apparent that no one has seen the smith since the coming of the sun. Even as this bodes ill, there are reports from the smithy that the anvil is covered in blood. Could so much blood come from just one body. It is soon established that the Invisible Moose was doing a bit of late night smithying when he was attacked. The Invisiblemoose is dead!

Now the village truely quails in fear. The Moose, the blacksmith, the strongest man in the village is dead. What hope has the rest of the village? It is decided that the werewolf must be killed before the setting of the sun.[/i]

Voting is open.

Edit: oops, seems I’m a little behind…

[size=150]Garn[/size]
Ange back from the dead? Wouldn’t suprise me with all this ruckus going on. Werewolves, ghosts, who can tell the difference these days? Not me.
Still something is obviously still trying to kill us & it’s really affecting business, I mean dead people don’t leave me any night soil so how can I make any coppers? I mean its all I have left now my welcome wench is gone.

Garn

I don’t think Ange is quite up to speed. I suspect she missed the voting thread.

[size=150]Meg:[/size]
Poor Invisiblemoose - I can only hope that the remnants of the wolfsbane tea in his system caused the beast indigestion.

[size=200]Turn = Night[/size]

[i]Again the sun dropping toward the distant horizon. The villagers are roused by the horror and the missing moose. Someone, oops I mean somthing has to be done save the town. There are murmering in the crowd. “Didn’t the Moose say that Lyslass was the wolf”. And then the Moose was gone. It was obviously Lyzlass.

“A test, a test” cries Lyzlass. “I am entitled to a trial.” Night is settling fast, and the town can’t find a kangeroo to sit as judge so they settle for the Trial of Wolvenkind.

Quickly the elements of the test are gathered. Lyzlass tries to look as sweet and innocent as she can.

“It is very simple, we all know that wolves like their own kind, and dogs were breed from dogs, therefore we will release the dogs. If they rip out your throat you were evil as they can sense evil and no more need be done. But if the sniff you or lick you, you are their friend and a werewolf and you shall surely die. RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!”

The dogs rush towards their friend Lyslass who used to sneak them bit s of liver and kidney from time to time and they jump on her licking her face asking for more treats.

When the villagers left the glenn they leave the crumpled body of Lyzlass. They killed her in their fervour and as the sun set realised, once again they have killed an innocent. [/i]

To quote the werewolf
Garn staggers back from the corpse of the once lovely Lyzlass.
“But… but…” he splutters, horrified “the wolfbane tea! How could it be you Meg?”
“Well, funny thing, but it can be awfully hard to tell the difference between wolfsbane and mock wolfsbane” explains Meg. “Particularly when you have just been mauled and are dazed.”
“The lemon balm, however, was just for seasoning”. :smiling_imp:
Mwahahahaha HOOOOWWWWWL.

Werewolf wins

[size=150]Anybody up for another game ?[/size]

yes i’m in

Jared