The International LARP Exchange Project

Mike Young (author of the original “Slash” and an Intercon Great old One) has just set up an “International LARP Exchange project” aimed at bringing NZ games to Intercon. I guess he’s been drooling over Chimera game listings the way I drool over Intercon ones. Anyway, you can sign up for it here:

facebook.com/groups/116297192053019/

As part of this, I’ve compiled a list of publicly available NZ larp scenarios. We’ve been productive - there’s over 30 of them! Which is quite impressive given the size of our community and the number of total published games. The list is here:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

(This is also a great resource for cons, BTW. Or you can check the wider rpg.net list here: wiki.rpg.net/index.php/LARP_Scenarios )

If you want something added, please get in contact.

Thanks for putting in the work to assemble this list, Malcolm. It does look impressive.

(I’ll see about finalising the working notes to a couple more that I did with Steph in September, see if we can grow the list a little more.)

Mike Young is building a US list here:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … edit#gid=0

That’s a lot of Lovecraftian larps. I can kinda imagine Anna drooling at her computer monitor. :wink:

Miskatonic Class Reunion etc? Yes; they’re apparently classics with a very long history (and therefore should have all the bugs ironed out). we should really try one of them sometime.

…like August 20, 2016. Its a Saturday, and HPL’s 126th birthday.