South Island AGM 2017 - October 11th 2017

The NZLARPs South Island branch will be holding its AGM on 11th October at 6 PM in the following locations:

• Dunedin: OURS Recreation Building, University of Otago - Room 2
  • Christchurch: Kirkwood Village, University of Canterbury - Room KH06 101

As we have more than one major city represented in the South Island membership, we are intending to have a physical event occurring in Dunedin (where our current President and the majority of the committee live) and a Google Hangouts link to a room at the University of Canterbury. This link should be available to people outside of these cities if we can get it to work how I think it should. Suggestions welcome.

If you have any business you wish to propose, please email the regional secretary at southisland.secretary@nzlarps.org or post it in this thread. If you have any constitutional amendments to propose, please send those through to the National secretary at secretary@nzlarps.org or post them here. There is a 15 clear days requirement for notice of business, so the latest you can propose a motion is Tuesday 26th September 2017. EDIT: Call for business now closed. Nominations have now closed.

Agenda
Reporting of accounts
Reports from committee
Matters arising
Election of the new South Island committee

I will set up a separate thread for committee nominations. To nominate an individual for a position, you must be a South Island NZLARPs member (i.e. an NZLARPs member that lives in the South Island). If you are unsure of your membership status, please feel free to contact southisland.secretary@nzlarps.org to check. A lot of memberships come due around AGM time, so it is a good time to check!

3 Likes

Go here to nominate members to committee positions

I have updated this post with the confirmed venue and time details. We no longer have our AGM on the same night as National, as they have moved theirs to the 18th. This means we have a definite start time of 6 PM and members don’t need to sit through two AGMs on the same night!

Our AGM will be held on the 11th October at 6 PM in the following locations:

• Dunedin: OURS Recreation Building, University of Otago - Room 2
  • Christchurch: Kirkwood Village, University of Canterbury - Room KH06 101

Voting information will be emailed out on Wednesday, when the nominations close.

2 Likes

E-ballot information has been sent out. Please let me know if you haven’t received your email.

2 Likes

Extremely short version/results:

Committee remains unchanged except Amber is dropping out from Gear Officer and is replaced by Jo East (who moves from a General Officer position). Everyone nominated for a position was elected to that position.

Minutes to come at a later date (soon)

3 Likes