Secret Santa 2015 Edition - Wishlist

Hi guys

If you have PMed me to be part of Secret Santa 2015 Edition help your gifter out by making some reasonable suggestions in this thread

Thanks

Michelle (AKA Nerfarious St Nick)

Thanks for organising this Michelle!

To whoever gets me for the exchange - I like larp stuff of any type, even if it isn’t for a current character. You know when you go into a second hand store or a craft store and you see something that you know would just be perfect one day? Yeah I love that sort of thing. Pouches, and jewellery and notebooks and just things.

Even better is if you are crafty and you can make stuff! I super super super love handmade things! If you can sew or knit or draw then totally make me something.

If that is far too vague and generic for you, then my Crucible character is a Sachsen mage, so blue jewellery or accessories never go amiss.

I also play in WTI so general post apocalypse larp stuff could be useful. I’m planning an apothecary character for Embers so vials and stuff?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Rowena

Dear Not So Secret Santa

I am not currently playing in any campaign larp but something for any future character in black, silver or grey would be nice or I collect Dracula stuff, I currently have a bunch of different versions, Dracula hand sanitiser, a Dracula lolly jar so something a long those lines. I also have a fondness for Groot and white chocolate, but please don’t give me anything with coffee, mushrooms, marshmallows, is spicy or is pink as I am allergic (yes I am TOTALLY allergic to pink :wink: ) :smiley:

Thanks
Michelle

To my Secret Santa,

I would really love a quill or other ice writing utensil to use in games. Anything else handmade would also be much appreciated! (especially pouches, I always forget to add pockets when I make costumes).

Thanks,
Melanie :slight_smile: