Added version 1.7 of the rules (version 1.6 didn't seem to make it on here):
* Included a "Previously on..." section summing up events from sessions 1-5 in preparation of session 6. (pp 4-5)
* Included rules for the use of grenades. (p 17)
* Tweaked the rules for bomb defusing. (pp 20-21)
* Expanded rules for hacking. (p 20)
Added version 1.5 of the rules. The addition is:
* There are now rules for bomb defusing. (p17-18)
Added version 1.4 of the rules. The change is:
* Tough in no longer only available at character creation. As long as you took Hardy, Tough can be taken later. (p 12)
Added version 1.3 of the rules. The changes are:
* Re-named Savages to Tribal
* Added the Ammo limits to the gear list (p 13)
* Removed restrictions on NERF gun types (p 13)
* Added ammo refilling to the Gunsmith skill (p11)
* Made reference to Medpacks being addictive (p15)
* Updated the Lethal Harm rules (p 14)
* Specified that Arcologists are always literate (p 7)
* Fixed the email address so it was correct (p 4)
* Changed question 5 of the general questions (p 9)
Nothing major here, just slight adjustments.
Added version 1.2 of the rules. Changes are:
- Added the option for illiteracy for the following character groups:
- Savages now have to be illiterate.
- Any illiterate character now gets a bonus skill.
- Added Literacy as a skill
- Updated some skills to require literacy.
- Added Pickpocket as a skill.
- Added Chemical Engineering as a skill.
- Added Engineering as a skill.
- Included a list of Skill Checks in the rules section. This includes the rules for how Pickpocket works.
Please update your characters if need be, or contact me with any concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org