One World By Night

One World By Night is run every second Saturday evening at 7pm at the Western Districts Fast Draw Club* (38 Rua Road, follow a dark driveway down behind some shops) and, an email informs me, the game “is a low to moderate powered game set in White Wolf’s rather dated world of darkness.”

The rules are terribly complex but I’ve found there are loads of lovely people there to help you muddle way through as a newbie :slight_smile:

The STs are Chris at (thronodor @ hotmail.com ) and Kirsten at (jadikel @ hotmail.com)

The next game is May 12th.

(I think I’ve covered all the essential information, and anything I’ve missed, the veteran players who hang out here can fill in for me)

So it uses the original World of Darkness setting & rules?

Yep…the origanal M.E.T rules and primaraly the old world of darkness setting

Also, don’t worry about not having a character or not knowing how to make one. There are premade characters available if you want one, and you can keep it or discard it and make your own once you’re comfortable.

what date is the next game?

2nd sat of the month. So…

9th of june
14th of july
11th of august
8th of september
13th of october

Etc

The game just got really interesting and is in perfect place for new people to join in if they are interested. Basically the city has just moved from a Camirilla city into an Anarch city. Not sure how long that will last, but it makes for an interesting storyline atm.

This game is on tonight, It has changed back to a camirilla city and theres a new prince. Just to let everyone know.

Old post I see, saw this on the main page of NZLARPS. Does it still happen?

Yes, the Phoenix Rising still runs on the second Saturday of every month in the same venue. Email Chris jadikel@hotmail.com for details.

Kirsten

After a player vote last night, ‘The Phoenix Rising’ has left the One World by Night organisation. The game will continue to run on the second Saturday of every month at the Western Districts Fast Draw club with myself (Kirsten) and Chris Hoggins as STs. Moving forward, we hope to convert to the card draw system used by the new World of Darkness games some time in the new year and there will be various other changes associated with no longer being part of the OWbN organisation. For those interested, our forums are at thephoenixrises.free-forums.tv/ and we welcome new players. More later…