My friends and their Steampunk Obsession

while talking to some friends at shcool i can across the strang world of steampunk and it has lead me to mkaing a little fun fight of larp steampunk with them. They are all modding their nerf guns and making their own guns for this little fight between us. if anyone has any idea about other items we could use it would be very much appreciated. So tally ho elderly foaks tah tah for i shall be the lead man wat wat! lol :mrgreen:

MOTAT

:smiley:

Dream a little!

[quote]MOTAT

Dream a little![/quote]
me no understandio?
anyway they were saing just use spring loaded guns so would anyone have a blue print THATS NOT NERF!!!
or would i have to design it myself?

you need a venue

no more worrys guys weve got a venue etc… and weve got about 30 guys and maybe 4 for their gfs coming along with their own guns and costumes! lol mean turnout. i have 6 gms and wer gonna have heaps ov fun catch u guys up we we have a game which should be in about 4 weeks! :mrgreen:
u c jared. i can host a game! :smiley:

mm, motat =/= hamilton though. Talk to Dave Harrop, he’s designed a steampunk larp before, he’s sure to know.

Totally. I started running games with friends when I was about 13, and we had 20-40 people at them.

High school is a fertile recruiting ground for players. Just don’t be surprised if some of them take a casual attitude to it. They may just be tagging along because their friends are going, but might not be particularly into it.

:mrgreen: very happy we have about half of my year coming to our next event which is about 60 ppl and ther all dressin up, bringing their nerf to our venue at our school and most of them like the sound of shooting eachother! so maybe they might just be for real!!! :mrgreen:

Wow, thats some nice recruiting there Lochie!

[quote=“lochielarp”]no more worrys guys weve got a venue etc… and weve got about 30 guys and maybe 4 for their gfs coming along with their own guns and costumes! lol mean turnout. i have 6 gms and wer gonna have heaps ov fun catch u guys up we we have a game which should be in about 4 weeks! :mrgreen:
u c jared. i can host a game! :smiley:[/quote]

Never said you couldn’t mate. Well done though. Well done.

Where abouts is it, and can I join in?

stop. hammer time.
but really its only for ppl in sjc.
id be quiet weird having like 50-60 teens and a few older guys. it would be like minoritys.
anyway if the event turns out to be a success then you guys “might” beable to come!
hopefully…

[quote=“lochielarp”]stop. hammer time.
but really its only for ppl in sjc.
id be quiet weird having like 50-60 teens and a few older guys. it would be like minoritys.
anyway if the event turns out to be a success then you guys “might” beable to come!
hopefully…[/quote]

It would be weird. And rightly I didn’t ask. But I am happy you have such a large group. And I’m glad you took to the challenge of organising a game so well.

hi guys!
well we just had our little event after school on monday and omfg it went well!!!
we had 5 fighting senarios then we had a puzzle which was to make a transport over a desert. then it started to get dark!
my friends and the gms turned on their torches and i put on my helmets LED lights and we played a night game verse shadowlings (good thing i got the claw diagram) and that was heaps of fun!!! in the end there was only one fight between two guys and we soughted it out! :mrgreen:
one of the guys came up to me and said if we could make this a larp where there are lots of types of games.
so now the next one shall be a modern warfare/bc2 game with the same guns but more modernised!
so yea! now its gonna be sweet!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
the one after that might be futuristic then maybe assassins creed 2ish
lol so yea! theres the update!!! :smiling_imp:

Well done Lochie. I’m impressed.

Sounds awesome, Lochie, well done.

omgosh i feel warm at heart now thank you