Live combat practice sessions

[size=150]Hi
Thanks to real life intervening, I have to postpone this event til the 21st of March. 1000 apologies.[/size]

o wel now im screwed thanks reality

Dude I am so sorry about this.

Just a reminder, larp combat practice, 21/3/10 at 3pm. Meeting point is Gate 2, Hamilton Gardens, Camelia Carpark. If out of towners are keen to come down let me know and we can make a bit more of an event of it.

Also, would anyone be keen for a day event (4-6 hours) on Sunday 4th April? (Easter Sunday) Just some real basic rules, team based combat games, simple scenarios and objectives. Pretty much enough for us to have a bit of a scrap in park… plus it leaves Monday for rest and relaxation…

Let me know if you’re keen

this should be most fun. I hope to see y’all there…

sweet im all g now

4 THE ARMORY!
TRY TO DONATE!
PLUZ DONATE!
OMG DONATE!!!?!?!?!?!?!
$70 i saved up and it goin 2 tha armory!
hope it helps! :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now you tell m to donate. Might have some cash when I get back from the UK, and I’ll be more then happy to donate to the Hamilton Armory. God knows I’ve used it often enough.

no 1s forcin but i just really energetic

[quote=“lochielarp”]4 THE ARMORY!
TRY TO DONATE!
PLUZ DONATE!
OMG DONATE!!!?!?!?!?!?!
$70 i saved up and it goin 2 tha armory!
hope it helps! :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]

Actually Lochie, if you have $70, it would be better spent on your own kit. When I mention donation, I mean no more than $5.
Look up http://www.paddywhack.co.nz for some ideas. I am also happy to buy on your behalf so that you can benfit from discount prices (nzlarps members get 20% discount).

For $79.20 you could get a Squire longsword (with the NZLARPS member discount). I have them in stock, so they can be down to you within a couple of days (probably around $7 extra for delivery), or someone from Auckland could bring one down to you when visiting.

cool but my dad would hate to see 1 in the mail or at our doorstep! :frowning:

is there anyway i could get one with cash
maybe through jared?

cheers :slight_smile:

Oh no, really? I can help you out but I don’t want to get you in trouble…

nah its just if my dad sees it first he ill think it someone elses so if i take it in then
it will look as if its mine and he wont care.
so thats all good i just need to take it in and not let my dad see it unitended! :confused:

Quite a good one this tim at the rose gardens with Castle defence, Bridge battles, bandit attacks etc. Good to see new faces too.

verily. rather enjoyable and fairly epic!
wen is next event after the 4th pray?

Next practice, May 2nd at 3pm. Let me know if you’re keen. Venue TBA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

soz over done but yea that would be fantastic we need more ppl 2 come tho
please if u r interested in this come along cus its fun :mrgreen:

jared i mayhap gotten some ppl frm my school who r interested in larp to come to the practice!
is it still the same venue and time? i hope the armory can sustane my 3-4 mates!
so… can we come in costume this time? :smiling_imp:
i have a costume now and im in the middle of a chainmail chest peice! right now its a perfect girls tank top :mrgreen:
lol so yea! :smiley:

Ok yep, we’ll have the next practice at the Hamilton Gardens, Camelia carpark, Gate 2. 2pm on May 2nd. Look for the maroon Honda Odessey BNG737.

And yes, we have enough gear for you and your friends Lochie.

Note: Time changed