Kapcon XXI: Achaean

Awesome news. Well done guys!

I still haven’t heard back from Kapcon with my sign in details (needed to complete the questionaire). :confused:

Hoping it will be sorted soon.

Jon

Idiot is the website admin, will mention it to him tonight at Nobilis LARP.

So… I’ve heard that at least a couple of people have had their casting confirmed enough to be making costumes. How is the casting going for the rest of us? Did my questionnaire get through OK?

Steph

We do have yours Steph, and should be onto the next lot this weekend.

We need to give people a few days consider their character options and get back to us between each round.

[quote=“tog42”]We do have yours Steph, and should be onto the next lot this weekend.

We need to give people a few days consider their character options and get back to us between each round.[/quote]Sweet. Thanks for the update.

[quote=“Stephanie”][quote=“tog42”]We do have yours Steph, and should be onto the next lot this weekend.

We need to give people a few days consider their character options and get back to us between each round.[/quote]Sweet. Thanks for the update.[/quote]

No worries. The quicker people choose the quicker we can get the next lot out!

[quote=“tog42”][quote=“Stephanie”][quote=“tog42”]We do have yours Steph, and should be onto the next lot this weekend.

We need to give people a few days consider their character options and get back to us between each round.[/quote]Sweet. Thanks for the update.[/quote]

No worries. The quicker people choose the quicker we can get the next lot out![/quote]

Thanks!!
I will now direct my anger/frustration/angst etc etc towards those who are not responding quick enough, instead of the organisers.

[quote=“Jon Ball”]I still haven’t heard back from Kapcon with my sign in details (needed to complete the questionaire). :confused:

Hoping it will be sorted soon.[/quote]

Done now. Apologies for the delay. I’ve been distracted by this larp. Normal kapCon service will resume on Sunday.

I turned my casting around in two hours :smiley: This is going to be awesome. Glee!

I turned my casting around in two hours :smiley: This is going to be awesome. Glee![/quote]

WooWoo!!! I got a quiet word to say mine is close. YAY!

A busy weekend, only 10 spots left. Of those, up to 7 are male and up to 9 are female.

BOOM!! Done, YEAH!!

[quote=“IdiotSavant”]
Done now. Apologies for the delay. I’ve been distracted by this larp. Normal kapCon service will resume on Sunday.[/quote]

Thank you for normal Kapcon services, they are much appreciated!

Jon

[quote=“tog42”]We do have yours Steph, and should be onto the next lot this weekend.

We need to give people a few days consider their character options and get back to us between each round.[/quote]
So, um, how are things going with this?

I managed to get time off work so we’re coming down for Kapcon now :smiley:. Now to get all excited and think about costuming…

Only 5 spots left now, up to 5 female or up to 3 male.

If anyone is wondering about costume, here’s some hints:

members.ozemail.com.au/~chrisand … othing.htm

tutorials.abbott.me.uk/odyssey/greece

Added for the martially inclined:

Shield

Helmet and greaves

Brestplate (raw materials here

Linothorax

Sadly, I don’t have a link for a boar-tusk helmet

We now have a full roster for the game. However there will be drop outs (there always are), so if you would still like to play then please email us at achaean.kapcon@gmail.com and we will put you on a waiting list for any roles that open up.

And if anyone hasn’t bought their tickets yet, grabaseat has Wellington - Auckland for $49 each way on KapCon weekend. About 40 seats left, so get in quick.