Great Hydra Ride-sharing thread

Thanks to Sophie, Helen Jones-Rippey and I have our rides to and from the venue sorted, but we need some crash space on Sunday night (we’re flying back to Dunedin on Monday) - does anyone have 1 1/2 people sized spaces they can donate for the night? (Helen is very small :stuck_out_tongue: )

[quote=“mundens”]I’ll be driving from Upper Hutt to Brookfields starting, hopefully, at around 5.30pm on Friday evening.
I will also be going back the same way after the event has finished on Sunday
[/quote]

I may need to snag that ride out there for Daniel, same as last year (unless it’s already gone?). I’ll confirm later this evening.

I’ve been so busy writing I forgot to sort out a ride!

I’ve got Friday afternoon off, so I can do any time from 12 in the CBD. I won’t have a lot of stuff, if that makes a difference.

Hi everyone, Newbie to the world of larping but i hope i become somewhat of a familiar face one day.
i humbly request assistance for travel to and from the event if someone is passing through Porirua. if not then
i will meet at a more convenient location.

as this is my first time in a Larp of any kind i am willing to travel any day at any time.

thank you for your consideration.

:smiley:

For all last minute ride requests:

I’m willing to do a run from Petone station back to the camp on Friday night. This will be a one way deal, and I can’t help with rides back on Sunday.

First in, first served. PM me for a space. I can take 4 people.

Will cross post to Facebook.

Getting a little desperate here; can anyone donate some floor space? Garage space? Front yard? (OK maybe not front yard :stuck_out_tongue: )

Otherwise, what’s a good backpackers within walking distance of a Bus Stop?

Getting a little desperate here; can anyone donate some floor space? Garage space? Front yard? (OK maybe not front yard :stuck_out_tongue: )

Otherwise, what’s a good backpackers within walking distance of a Bus Stop?[/quote]

downtownbackpackers.co.nz/ro … oom-rates/

Recommend Downtown, they are right next to train station.
I’d love to help out with space, but we’re way out in Porirua and have plans for the sunday night, :frowning:

Otherwise, what’s a good backpackers within walking distance of a Bus Stop?[/quote]

Have messaged you on FB - I can help out…

Jon