Game Selection 2010 Now Open!

Game Selection for Chimera 2010 is now open!

If you have already registered, click here to be taken to the game selection form to make your choices.

If you have not yet registered, please register before submitting your game selections. Your game selections will not be processed until we have received a registration.

A Town Called Refuge Character Questionnaire
The character questionnaire for the big Saturday night larp, A Town Called Refuge is now online! The questionnaire allowed the game writers to find you the character best fits your preferences, so make sure you fill it in to get your perfect character! Please note you have to have registered for the convention and selected your games before your questionnaire will be processed. Click here to be taken to the questionnaire.

Am probably not going to be able to get to sleep tonight after the buzz from waiting. :smiley: Looks like it’s going to be an awesome shindig, guys! Good work.

And the website crashes under the load!

Sharks on chum indeed :slight_smile:

Choices made. Can’t wait now. Woohoo. Gm’s be kind! (Actually go nuts!)

I concur with this immensely. Will be much excellence. Can’t wait to see who wants to come play government.

Games selected!!! I’m giddy with excitement!! Gah!

40 emails in fifteen minutes! :open_mouth:

[quote=“IdiotSavant”]And the website crashes under the load!

Sharks on chum indeed :slight_smile:[/quote]
Mine got in. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Anna K”]40 emails in fifteen minutes! :open_mouth:[/quote]It’s, er, good to be popular?

[quote=“SlackerJ”]
Can’t wait to see who wants to come play government.[/quote]
Waves hand about excitedly I do!

Filled in as quick as I could- (I didn’t realise we could state character preferences on the questionnaire!)- now I have fingers, toes and eyes crossed awaiting the results, and then, the great Costume-make-a-thon begins!

SO excited, and so hoping my husband gets into All The President’s Zombies, because that would make his weekend…

I have a copy; I can rerun it in Wellington if you miss out.

I have a copy; I can rerun it in Wellington if you miss out.[/quote]

You rock, Idiot! :smiley:

And just to say, no pressure on the GM of ATPZ intended by the previous post. I’m pretty sure my husband’s weekend will be made by running around hitting monsters with swords anyway.

Hey Anna, If I can make it for the Sat Night game, for the questionaire should I put Meat Baby as my prefered level of Evil heh.

Looking forward to it all :smiley:

I will hopefully be awesome. And I hope your husband comes.

I will hopefully be awesome. And I hope your husband comes.[/quote]

That’s some neatly executed double-entendre. I commend you! :mrgreen:

One tries ones best.

Well, I’m processing the 18th set of game selections and the time stamp is still only 7:04pm

You lot are quick off the mark.

I was waiting poised at about 6:55 and I’m sure many others where doing similar…

Did we seriously crash the page? How awesome! Well, I mean, obviously not in a practical sense, I can imagine I’d be pretty upset if I were on the other end. But still. Larpers in large numbers! Fear us, interwebs! Mwa ha ha. I was refreshing for half an hour and as soon as I saw the game selection link I clicked the hell out of it.

Firefox stalled on it. But it opened in Chrome very quickly, which was a bit weird.