Favourite moments

Maybe it was people were generally behind me.

That was really sweet, also I didn’t realise that I was grinning so much

I don’t think you were yelling loud enough over the gun fire[/quote]

BANG
"I’m the nice one, I shot you in the foot, not the throat!“
BANG
"Sorry, I meant both feet!”

Hey don’t be like that, Sosa never used a gun. More likely to chop the foot off :smiling_imp:

Oh I forgot! There was also a sweet moment with Jackie’s character when she wandered over and we had a chat. Well, I did most of the talking, in between a minor freakout.

AJ had a moment where she was trying to explain what was going on in a most abstract way so as to avoid giving anything away, and mid-sentence, realised what she had to do. It was awesome. Thanks Jackie!

That was really sweet, also I didn’t realise that I was grinning so much[/quote]

Heh. The chocolate was sweet, or Tic giving it to Fox was sweet? I think it was just a natural instinct on Tic’s part: “Candy always makes us feel better when we get sick…”

Actually I think that might have led to my favourite moment: post-game when you asked me if that actually was candy. I don’t think the Candymen know how to make poison, let alone inject it into their candy. But hey, that would have been an interesting idea :slight_smile:

Reminds me about Nova chatting to TIc over dinner, and then she gave me some candy. Not really knowing what it was, but recognising seeing some other candy at the store, Nova realised it must be a tradeable commodity, so immediately ran back to the store to get the thing she really had her eye on. The wire flower/sun/shield/hammer head It took a while to figure all the shapes out, each being a representation of each angel. When I showed it to Hawk he pointed out they were all interconnected, the final aspect required for Maria. It was so satisfying, that I call it the angel artefact now.

Thanks Tic for the candy, and Sarah for some really neat negotiations over the stuff for sale

:frowning: That’s okay… Drake was just gonna try and help transport your brother’s body back to Pacific Playland maybe…NBD

[quote=“Hannah”]Reminds me about Nova chatting to TIc over dinner, and then she gave me some candy. Not really knowing what it was, but recognising seeing some other candy at the store, Nova realised it must be a tradeable commodity, so immediately ran back to the store to get the thing she really had her eye on. The wire flower/sun/shield/hammer head It took a while to figure all the shapes out, each being a representation of each angel. When I showed it to Hawk he pointed out they were all interconnected, the final aspect required for Maria. It was so satisfying, that I call it the angel artefact now.

Thanks Tic for the candy, and Sarah for some really neat negotiations over the stuff for sale[/quote]

That was actually a really awesome scene. Then you gave it to me and I couldn’t get it out of Davia’s Hammer for the life of me. I wanted it flat so I could put it in my pocket. It took ages.

Might need to get my own for a prop for the next game. I had to give that one back.

Definitely a really cool moment.

That was really sweet, also I didn’t realise that I was grinning so much[/quote]

Heh. The chocolate was sweet, or Tic giving it to Fox was sweet? I think it was just a natural instinct on Tic’s part: “Candy always makes us feel better when we get sick…”

Actually I think that might have led to my favourite moment: post-game when you asked me if that actually was candy. I don’t think the Candymen know how to make poison, let alone inject it into their candy. But hey, that would have been an interesting idea :slight_smile:[/quote]

It was the giving of chocolate that was sweet, and yeah that thought did cross my mind while I was eating it, being poisioned that is.

Oh just remembered one other bit that I loved.

When the body of the mayor had been brought in. Doc immeditely looked at Fox and asked if she did it.