Drawing Adventure Game!

Hey everyone!

This is a little picture adventure, how this is going to work, I’ll draw one or more pictures, and you guys respond with what our intrepid adventurer will/attempt! Every update I’ll pick one of the replies and draw what happens, then it continues!

Now, I haven’t used this site before yet, so I’m not entirely sure about many of the features (I’m averse to change in many aspects =P), so I might either base it off of the amount of likes a reply has, whichever was posted first, whichever I like the most, or a random one!

Anyway, let’s get adventuring!

Look, here our brave adventurer is, he’s saying hello to you!

Huh, What’s our brave adventurer called?

(Also, what do you guys prefer, that the event relevant to the image is above it or below it?)

Throgmorten.

(Under it for preference.)

Throgmorten it is! He seems quite pleased.

Also, there seems to be a cat here… The cat has noticed Throgmorten…

What should Throgmorten do?

(OOC: Note that you can make Throgmorten attempt ANYTHING. I’ll figure something out based on it. The important thing is to have fun. Also, I don’t plan ahead much, so there probably won’t be some over-arching story-arch, so have fun =D.)

Dress like a pirate and sail the seven seas.

(OOC: I knew I was in trouble when you specified "Dress as a pirate and sail the seven seas. I knew I couldn’t just make one or two images =P. Enjoy!)

Throgmorten had the brilliant idea to dress as a pirate and sail the seas! Nobody’s quite sure how he acquired a ship in the first place, they’re not very easy to just find lying about (In a sailable state at least) and not at all cheap. The cat probably had something to do with it. But a ship he acquired, and he sailed from sea…

To sea, through good weather…

And not so good, through hot and cold…

Oh crud! What did he do now!? It seems the ship ran aground… or A-ice? Whatever the case, trouble is about!

How are Throgmorten and the ginger cat (who needs a name by the way) going to solve this dilemma!?

(OOC: Expect a lot of copy-paste stuff, I’m lazy and doing this for fun, so sue me =P.)

Its not an iceberg! It’s another ship! And it belongs to Throgmorten’s evil twin Mogthrorten!

I believe you misunderstand, you decide what Trogmorten does, not what the world does, that’s my job =P.

Throgmorten has a moment of paranoia that the iceberg he ran into is a plot by his Evil Twin Mogthrorten. He girds his loins (and his cat) and investigates.

Throgmorten isn’t too sure about the whole “Girding of loins” business, as neither he, nor his cat have anything to gird around their loins, and it could be argued they don’t have loins at all! But that won’t stop them from disembarking anyway!

Blast! His suspicions were correct, 'tis his evil twin: Mogthrorten! The dastardly bastard is certainly up to no good!

Will Throgmorten try to talk it out? Will he jump to action right away? Or will he do something the narrator hasn’t even conceived yet!? Find out, in the next episode of… whatever this is!

(OOC: Sorry for the week delay, I’ve had a bit too much fun with my new Vive =D. And yea, update schedules are going to be irregular, but I will do my best to update at least once a week!)

Throgmorten pulls out his Goldfish of War and announces “Sa ha! I have you now, my pretty!”