Connections

Or if there’s like, wanted signs everwhere!

I’m sure your face won’t be the only one on a wanted poster…

js XD

[quote=“jenni”]I’m sure your face won’t be the only one on a wanted poster…

js XD[/quote]

How many things are you wanted for. Maybe I should shop you around.

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“jenni”]I’m sure your face won’t be the only one on a wanted poster…

js XD[/quote]

How many things are you wanted for. Maybe I should shop you around.[/quote]

You could always put her up on the slavers block and get them all to bid for her.

[quote=“Scott”][quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“jenni”]I’m sure your face won’t be the only one on a wanted poster…

js XD[/quote]

How many things are you wanted for. Maybe I should shop you around.[/quote]

You could always put her up on the slavers block and get them all to bid for her.[/quote]

Might be the easiest way of getting her to be where she is supposed to be.

D:

Or if there’s like, wanted signs everwhere![/quote]

I’m not a criminal! Well. Not much. I hope.

Townie here, would love connections.
Am running behind on character gen, so I’m seriously at “Townie” and would be delighted to get caught up in other peoples plots, schemes, factions and dramas.

Who would an out-of-towner (someone who’s obviously an Arcologist with no clue how to survive in the wilderness) who’s been hanging around for a few days have been likely to encounter?

Flora’s not the most outgoing person but she’s got an intensely curious nature, so she’ll have been checking out the surroundings and talking to anyone who doesn’t seem threatening. I want her to have done something other than sulk in the bar for the last couple of days. Although she’s probably done a fair bit of that as well.

[quote=“siximpossiblethings”]Who would an out-of-towner (someone who’s obviously an Arcologist with no clue how to survive in the wilderness) who’s been hanging around for a few days have been likely to encounter?

Flora’s not the most outgoing person but she’s got an intensely curious nature, [/quote]

It might depend on which way you came in, and which direction your arc was, in relation to Crosspire. If she came from the South, she might have come across Acid City or Zenobia; East, what’s left of the Clement Republic; West, the Agricultural Camp; North, the Candymen (yay us! Curiosity rules!). Or for that matter, any of the militia, Bear tribe, or general wanderers.

If you want to have come from the North, PM me; I’m trying to build up some connections for me and my tribe…

[quote=“KateB”][quote=“siximpossiblethings”]Who would an out-of-towner (someone who’s obviously an Arcologist with no clue how to survive in the wilderness) who’s been hanging around for a few days have been likely to encounter?

Flora’s not the most outgoing person but she’s got an intensely curious nature, [/quote]

It might depend on which way you came in, and which direction your arc was, in relation to Crosspire. If she came from the South, she might have come across Acid City or Zenobia; East, what’s left of the Clement Republic; West, the Agricultural Camp; North, the Candymen (yay us! Curiosity rules!). Or for that matter, any of the militia, Bear tribe, or general wanderers.

If you want to have come from the North, PM me; I’m trying to build up some connections for me and my tribe…[/quote]

Wouldn’t have encountered anyone on the way- It was a direct journey from the ArcTecSci.

[quote=“siximpossiblethings”][quote=“KateB”][quote=“siximpossiblethings”]Who would an out-of-towner (someone who’s obviously an Arcologist with no clue how to survive in the wilderness) who’s been hanging around for a few days have been likely to encounter?

If you want to have come from the North, PM me; I’m trying to build up some connections for me and my tribe…[/quote]

Wouldn’t have encountered anyone on the way- It was a direct journey from the ArcTecSci.[/quote]

If you’ve got a curious nature, you’d probably talk to my character who has all the scars, after all it is an odd look for someone to be sporting.

[quote=“siximpossiblethings”]

Wouldn’t have encountered anyone on the way- It was a direct journey from the ArcTecSci.[/quote]

Don’t take one persons grid interpretation of the map as gospel, but a direct trip from ATS (unless teleportation was the mode transport and I’m totally not ruling that out) would still cross over Clement, some unknown territory and a truckload of Militia territory.

Basically unless you teleported you came from the east. So anyone from out to the east of Crosspire might be able to help.

[quote=“Jarratt”]

Don’t take one persons grid interpretation of the map as gospel, but a direct trip from ATS (unless teleportation was the mode transport and I’m totally not ruling that out) would still cross over Clement, some unknown territory and a truckload of Militia territory.

Basically unless you teleported you came from the east. So anyone from out to the east of Crosspire might be able to help.[/quote]

In this particular case she won’t have bumped into anyone on the way.

[quote=“sophmelc”][quote=“Jarratt”]

Basically unless you teleported you came from the east. So anyone from out to the east of Crosspire might be able to help.[/quote]

In this particular case she won’t have bumped into anyone on the way.[/quote]

I really hoped she teleported. :

Hard to make connections though. :frowning:

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“sophmelc”][quote=“Jarratt”]

In this particular case she won’t have bumped into anyone on the way.[/quote]

I really hoped she teleported. :

Hard to make connections though. :frowning:[/quote]

Yes she teleported.

Revealing player secrets Sophie?

Revealing player secrets Sophie?[/quote]

That’s right. She’s actually an alien who was teleported to earth from her flying blue box :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s right. She’s actually an alien who was teleported to earth from her flying blue box :p[/quote]

AWESOME! is it bigger on the inside?

That’s right. She’s actually an alien who was teleported to earth from her flying blue box :p[/quote]

Sophie! Spoilers!