Connections

Why does this sound like a game of the Quiet Year?

Hey! Thief is a very strong term <.<

Hey! Thief is a very strong term <.<[/quote]

Maybe, I’m just going with what I’ve been told. I’m sure you can pay it all back.

… yep. Course I can.

Possible connection with Solomon - he might have traded/paid to use Berryl’s forge previously?

She’s had the forge for a year and a half now, so if he’s been through in that time period it’s plausible.

Yeah. He occasionally needs to rorge small parts, and renting someone else’s is easier than building one.

[quote=“Jarratt”]I’m playing Hawk…
Or if someone was part of the local Free State Militia 15 years ago or more (even if you were just a kid) then it’s possible we could know each other.[/quote]

It seems I’ll be playing an NPC for Colonel Fox, the head of the militia General Silva. So I thought I’d let you know, as I guess the General’s been with the FSM for some years now… :slight_smile:

(Also, does anyone else think “Finite State Machine” when they see the initials FSM ?)

[quote=“mundens”][quote=“Jarratt”]I’m playing Hawk…
Or if someone was part of the local Free State Militia 15 years ago or more (even if you were just a kid) then it’s possible we could know each other.[/quote]

It seems I’ll be playing an NPC for Colonel Fox, the head of the militia General Silva. So I thought I’d let you know, as I guess the General’s been with the FSM for some years now… :slight_smile:

(Also, does anyone else think “Finite State Machine” when they see the initials FSM ?)[/quote]

All good, I know who General Silva is. Be interesting if you were playing him first session. Maybe, maybe not.

Any militia members, I would like to talk to you all!

Not sure if its been covered, but is there going to be a way of marking us (like a tattoo or something) to show our involvement? I need some way of hinting at my previous involvement with the militia

I am planning on making a mould of the brand(after next weekend), and then making a brand out of latex. We can glue that on and then cover with make up.

Thanks for the reminder to get the image to you. Will have it to you at the gaming on Thursday?

And I was just going to go Tattoo for my nasty. Branding would be so much better though. Different brand obviously but still.

Would we all put the mark in the same place?

I would assume all the same place to make it easy, and Militia standards. So lower arm just below the sleeve (like Revolution) Everyone gets the same one when going through the induction. Then if anyone did special training or wants something specific they could have tattoos or brands elsewhere as well.

If I served under Col. Fox, would I have a different mark?

I should also point out that my character is branded as a traitor about a few weeks- a month before the session takes place so my mark will be disfigured with a giant “T”.

I should also point out that my character is branded as a traitor about a few weeks- a month before the session takes place so my mark will be disfigured with a giant “T”.[/quote]

Pretty sure you would have the same mark.

And don’t the Militia just kill traitors? How weak are they.

I should also point out that my character is branded as a traitor about a few weeks- a month before the session takes place so my mark will be disfigured with a giant “T”.[/quote]

Pretty sure you would have the same mark.

And don’t the Militia just kill traitors? How weak are they.[/quote]

My character was in an isolated area where she betrayed you all and was spared for some reason and told to run by Fox. You’ll have to take that up with Fox though with why she was spared, as my character has no idea why she was either.

Shouldn’t we leave these secrets until the game :wink:

Good point :stuck_out_tongue: although my secrets are hard to hide since they are very visible, especially the carved T lol :stuck_out_tongue: