Calendar archives

The AMERICA Club is the University of Auckland Club for gaming, closely affiliated with NZLARPs.

For your reference, here are the dates for the AMERICA Club’s Events for 2012:

Battlecry: Friday (evening) February 17th - Sunday February 19th
Orientation Club Nights: #1 Tuesday February 28th, #2 Tuesday March 6th, #3 Tuesday March 13th
Robzacon: Saturday April 21st - Sunday April 22nd
America’s Cup: Friday (evening) July 6th - Sunday July 8th
From the Vaults: Saturday September 1st - Sunday September 2nd.

The SGM and AGM have also been scheduled, for the following dates:
SGM: Tuesday March 27th, Lower Common Room
AGM: Tuesday July 31st, Lower Common Room

We will be having our regular Tuesday Night Gaming and Wednesday Night Boardgaming running as usual otherwise, they are already up and running.

A few other small events are planned, updates to follow.
Thankyou!

Thanks. I’ll add this to the calendar as soon as I get access. :slight_smile:

These have been added to the calendar :smiley:

These are confirmed to be in the calendar for 2012 :smiley:

This has been added to the calendar :smiley:

Thanks heaps :slight_smile:

Heya,

I’ve combed through Diatribe and NZLARPS.org and have updated the calendar with as much info as I could find.

[size=150]Calendar Is Here[/size]

There are a few ongoing events that I know of that aren’t in there:

• NEXUS: could the GMs please confirm what your dates are and give me a current URL to information about your game

• TIDES OF CHANGE: I’ve spoken with Kerry who says the game is fairly fluid so they don’t have future dates forecasted, but they’ll put things on the calendar once they know them.

• MULTIVERSE: GMs please get in touch when you’ve got something for the calendar

• STAR WARS: GMs please get in touch when you’ve got something for the calendar

[color=#FF0000]How to get an event on the calendar******[/color]

Place your request in the Calendar Update Request’’ thread of the ‘Calendar’ section of the forum

This request should include:

1. Name of event
  2. Date and time of event
  3. Location of event
  4. URL for more info about the event (Diatribe link, Facebook page, website, etc …)

Once I’ve added it to the calendar I’ll reply to your request. If I haven’t added it to the calendar in a timely fashion please feel freel to PM me a reminder.

NOTE: You can add non NZLARP event to this calendar - in fact it’s encouraged. The goal of this calendar is to give players and GMs a snapshot of all events that may be of interest and show gaps in the calendar that are begging for games to fill them. This includes events like Armageddon, etc …

Thank you!

… I may sound pessimistic, but do we have another Chrono clash?

[quote=“TimeTraveller”]Announcing Chrono Continuum Game 4 - The Summoning!

Place: Whatipu Lodge, Whatipu, Auckland
Time: Friday April 27th to Sunday the 29th[/quote]

I think, as Nikki said, there are going to be more conflicts/clashes happening as more events happen and as interests collide (larping v steampunk v tabletop v whatever).

Aether and Iron is a MOTAT run event, so we have zero control over it.

(Can this convo be moved to a calendar/Chrono-related one by chance? Doesn’t really have anything to do with our lovely friends at MOTAT. :smiley:)

Yup, fair nuff. Good that we have proper calendar now and things can be put into calendar much beforehand so GMs can know when planning.

Thanks for handling this, it will make planning events much easier :slight_smile:

No problemo. Have the assorted regional marketing officers been sorted out as well? Ideally they can whack official NZLARP events into the calendar as they’re notified of them, and I can monitor this thread for anything else that needs attention :smiley:

Easy enough to do. I will chase that up with the Marketing officers. I will also advise the Uni groups to get in touch with Calender updates.

Doop-de-doo! Thanks Scott!

From conversations with Nexus and Tides of Change GMs:

Nexus, 3rd Saturday of the Month, usually. Morning & Afternoon Game.

Tides of Change, last Saturday of the month, usually. Evening Game.

FB also has the list of Nexus game days as events. Hope that helps.

This thread contains old calendar requests/event information. Any recent request/event should already be on the calendar and be advertised in the relevant section of the site.

If there’s no need for the old and crusty info it may be purged at a future date.