Beg and borrow thread

Ramping up!

I’m now looking for some leather pants… mens 92/36, - Sunday morning

(Painted) Nerf shotgun, & plaid shirt (large) - Friday night.

Would I be able to borrow two swords (and belt hangers/scabbards) for the flagship? Sort of medium sized, slightly curvy ones would be awesome, but anything one handed would be great thanks :slight_smile:

I’ll bring mine, they are katana type though.

Awesome thanks Chris :slight_smile:

Does anyone have a flatcap I can borrow for The Final Voyage of the Mary Celeste on Friday night? It would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

I’ll bring my bag of hats for general use it includes at lease one cheesecutter as well as other caps & hats.

Will have a number of cloaks and the like, black, blue, purple, that will be being used in certain games but may be available for others. Will also have a couple of sword hangers and several swords, of which I’ll need one for the flagship but will be available at other times.

Chris, I have a pair of black leather pants that will probably be too big for you, but you can give them a go if you like.
I’m considering wearing them in another game, but they should be free for what you want them for. I’ll also be bringing the demon sword for you

I’m looking for an old bible and a chunky wooden rosary (or similar)
Could also potentially do with a blue tunic for the flagship, if there happen to be any Sachsens as big as me out there! :slight_smile:

Thanks Frank; I’d be keen to check out the pants, I’ve got back up, but not sure if the weather would be good enough for it. :wink:

I think I’m going to be doing alright with most of my costumes, but I may struggle a little more with my Sunset in the Silver City costume. I seem to be quite a militant angel. I’m not sure I can find a white robe but I definitely don’t have any access to armour or weapons. Any of those sorts of things would be very helpful :slight_smile:

I may be able to help you out with some stuff in that round.

Nothing like last minute… Does anyone have an airline captain/cruise ship captain’s hat?

Provided its not for Friday night, yes.

Nope, it’s for Saturday afternoon. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Gah. Anyone have a Top Hat? I have a bowler hat which I’ll use in a pinch, but not quite the same. Also, anyone have brown and black facepaint? I’m going to try and source some tomorrow, but just in case I fail…

Hey Jon, I’m bringing my make up box, have black and I’m pretty sure I have brown too. You’re welcome to borrow

There are white robes in the gear pile, at Chris’s house. If you message Tazzy (Chris) he might be able to pull one out for you and get it to the site. Are you still looking?

Hey,

Last minute I know but does anyone have a melee weapon I could please borrow friday night? Roadhouse blues so modern day but a sword or axe something would be fine for the character as well.

[quote=“Pippi Longaxe”]Hey,

Last minute I know but does anyone have a melee weapon I could please borrow friday night? Roadhouse blues so modern day but a sword or axe something would be fine for the character as well.[/quote]

The weapons pile includes several bats with nails sticking out of them. Like this:
[attachment=0]nailbat.jpg[/attachment]
No materia slots.

Nothing like a last minute gear request… :blush:
Is there anyone who can lend me a sword for Camelot Saturday morning?

[quote=“tigger”]Nothing like a last minute gear request… :blush:
Is there anyone who can lend me a sword for Camelot Saturday morning?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote=“IdiotSavant”][quote=“tigger”]Nothing like a last minute gear request… :blush:
Is there anyone who can lend me a sword for Camelot Saturday morning?[/quote]

Yes.[/quote]