Auckland Committee Meeting - April 9th

We are shifting the days of the committee meetings to be the second Wednesday of each month, starting April 9th.
Venue remains the same : 18 Faulder Avenue, Westmere

The time will usually be 7pm, however this month it will follow on directly from the National committee SGM, so come along for that first, extra attendees always welcome.

I will sort of the agenda by the end of the week, in the meantime, post here or PM me if you have something specific you want added to the agenda.

And a reminder: if you’re not planning on attending physically, please vote by email in the SGM. We need at least 25 votes for the decision to be valid. Details on the motions and how to vote are here.

I am going to have to give my apologies for this one as I’ve shifted to a new role at work and an important meeting was scheduled on that night, which I wasn’t aware of before :frowning: I really wanted to be at this one. I will email though my SGM vote.

AGENDA

*Acceptance of previous meeting minutes
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9639
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9640

• Matters arising/discussed/resolved online
    Incoming Emails

• Review of Action Points from previous meetings
    -James to follow up regarding who should have signatory access to account New Bank account

• DaveA to retrieve marketing gear from Vanya
  • Dave A to talk to Ryan to see if he has info to go in newsletter.
  • Dave A – to follow up with Nick to find out when we are getting the new, easier to edit website.
  • Put a post on Diatribe about the correct process for submitting budgets and announcing games - James to post a sticky under NZLARPs announcements forum, to inform people about process. Post a draft in the committee forum first, so committee members can comment and suggest any amendments.
  • Teonn website archived, subscription ended - Muppet
  • AMERICA contact - Clare to check Secretary Box, to see if the affiliation agreement is in there. If it is not, contact Ryan, Craig and Rowena to see if they can remember if there was an official document.
  • Finance report (From James)
  • Action Point: Lands End Games - James to follow up by emailing these people to remind them, as they need to be warned that they are at risk of being charged a late payment fee.
  • Gear report (from Nikki)

• Marketing Report (from DaveA)

• Recent larp events - matters arising
    Robin Hood & Golden Arrow
    Crucible -
    Action Point: Hannah to follow up with Crucible GM team regarding catering costs, to cut back catering numbers to a level that is representative of the number of attendees.

• Upcoming larps / larp events
    Archery Certification

• Gear Storage Options project

• Other Matters arising
    The role of NZLarps wrt Projects.
    Vacancy - role of Marketing Officer on Auckland committee.

• Next Meeting

Just a reminder that this is today.
Come along at 7pm for the National SGM too.
18 Faulder Ave, Westmere.